Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome

Hello! And welcome to my new blog. Here I will discuss anything. From driving, to politics, religion and even technology. I will warn you, however, that I am by no means a professional in any of these areas. I am simply submitting my thoughts and ideas to the infinite knowledge of the internet and for whoever wants to read these perspectives to potentially gain a better understanding of different ideologies.

I will begin with an invention idea that I still believe to be a great idea that I cant physically create. My invention is a clothes washing machine that is completely automated. Everybody does it, forgets they started a load of laundry which can result in a bad smell in your clothes and even causes those awful wrinkles in your shirts that take forever to iron out. With my clothes washing mechanism, the washer and the dryer are linked together via a partition separating the machines. There are currently washing and drying machines that will automatically transfer your load settings from one to the other, so this would be a hardware addition to that. When the washing cycle is done the clothes will be pushed/dropped into the drying machine which will then automatically start. Think about it, you can start your clothes washing when you leave for work in the morning, and when you get home they are all already done. This seemed like a nifty idea for me anyway.

So I hope that you like my posts and ideas and if you leave a comment, do not expect me to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment